Friends of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by the IRS.
It will be used to support and promote wildlife management, habitat restoration, conservation education, and public use within the Montezuma Wetlands Complex.
- 10% discount on merchandise purchased in the nature stores at the MNWR Visitor Center (The Lodge) and the MAC
- free admission to special events
- 50% discount on some MAC programs
- invitations to member-only activities
- our online newsletter, Cattails.
If you prefer to join by mail you can download a PDF Membership Form
Our online form can be used to give a gift membership as well!